Assistant Producer – Communications Track
- Assist in developing strategic communications plans with Citizen Film team
- Social Media Planning and Implementation
- Assist in strategizing Citizen Film social media presence across platforms including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Manage CF social media implementation including drafting posts, and managing/tracking impact of organization’s social media activities.
- Research, identify & implement best social media practices to encourage strong audience engagement metrics.
- Email Public Engagement Campaigns
- Assist in strategizing campaigns with CF staff, writing content for, and managing/tracking impact of organization’s email campaigns.
- Work with producing staff to help develop strategic partnerships with other organizations
- Research, identify & implement best practices to encourage strong click through & open rates.
- Assist in managing Citizen Film’s Salesforce Account
- Maintain email marketing lists, adding new users, removing inactive contacts & working with Citizen Film staff to ensure strong list upkeep
- Event Coordination Assistance
- Participate in the planning, coordination and supervision of events presented in collaboration with strategic partners
- Represent the organization & its interests at select events
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong research and writing skills
- Interest in marketing techniques, communications systems, social media, blogs and building and engaging large-scales audiences using media as a catalyst for dialogue
- Excellent computer skills in Mac environment
- Solid proficiency in MS Word & Excel
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills – ability to work effectively, both independently & as part of a team
- Organizational & time management skills
- Proficiency in WordPress, HTML, CSS, MailChimp, PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
Please email email@example.com with cover letter & resume. Applications without both cover letter & resume will not be considered.